martes, 11 de agosto de 2020

My wishes and regrets

 If you would be given 3 wishes , what would you ask for and why?

The first wish I would ask would be "to succeed in all my goals for the future" this would be my first wish because I consider myself a person with many dreams and goals in mind and since I was little I have always proposed to achieve all my goals, my main goals are get the best grades I can, graduate with honors from school, go to a good university, graduate from university, be a good lawyer, I would like to continue studying and study political science or business administration, I would like to have a business and travel all over the world and with this wish it would be much easier to do it.

my second wish would be that "my family live forever" this would be my second wish because I think that family is the most important thing we have because they are always there no matter what, they give you their conditional support, they tell you the truth, they advise you, When you feel alone they are there for you, they always make you smile, they make you feel loved, they try to understand you, they are your roots, it is all you have when you have nothing, even if they are not perfect, you know that you can count on them and simply because my family is my everything and mainly my support.

My third wish would be that "the real friends I have at this moment last forever" this would be my third wish because friendship is complicated, life takes many turns and we all have different paths, and nothing lasts forever and nobody is perfect and we make mistakes. this wish would be important to me because my real friends at this exact moment mean a lot to me they are people who have changed me for the better, they have taught me to be a good friend and what it means to be a real friend, they have been for me when I need them, they have been with me in the most difficult stages of my life, they always support me, tell me the truth, advise me, accept me as I am, I always have a good time with them, there is interest in friendship and especially because they are the best gift that life has given me. Having a real friend is not easy, real friends can be counted on the fingers of one hand. I would also ask for this wish because it would be difficult for me to find such a friendship like that.

What are the 3 greatest regrets you have in life?

My first regret would be "having made friends with people who are no longer my friends today" this would be my main regret because lately I have lost several "friends" that I thought were real but I was wrong and I had to realize it until they betrayed me and I was always a good friend with them and I regret it a lot because I did many things for them and if I had never been their friends it would have saved me a lot of problems.


My second regret would be "not having enjoyed many situations because I was thinking about my problems" this is my second regret because on many occasions in my life I have not enjoyed so many special moments because of my problems because I am a very stressed person, but I have Note that life is not perfect and that we all have problems and that problems do not last forever, they are temporary, and that what matters most is to realize how good you have to be grateful and be happy and be able to enjoy your life.

My third regret is "having hurt or made a person feel bad" this is my third regret because I am not perfect and I have hurt many people and now I understand that nobody is perfect and we all have imperfections, and that sometimes with only one word we can hurt a person for life, and that it is better to remain silent than to say something bad to someone.

Qué es el arrepentimiento?Elimina los límites que te impiden triunfar en la vida | The Daily ...

Familia - Concepto, tipos, evolución, valores y característicasSocial: Por qué seguimos siendo amigos de gente que en verdad nos ...
No hagas listas de deseos, ¡haz un plan!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

My wishes and regrets

  If you would be given 3 wishes , what would you ask for and why? The first wish I would ask would be " to succeed in all my goals for...